Sunday, October 4, 2020

Lirik Lagu Crazy Over You - Blackpink

[Verse 1: Jennie, Jisoo & Lisa]
JENNIE 
I've been known to kiss and tell 
Send girls to wishing wells 
If you're my man, I want you to myself 
I know I'll have enemies long as you're into me 
But I don't care 'cause I got what I need 

JISOO
Oh, yeah, need to get with the program 
Boy, I keep you close like slow dance 
Hit you with that red, don't go there, no, no man

LISA 
Met him, then get him, I make sure we stay 
Got the venom to dead him if he want a snake 
I mean, sneak, I mean, play hide and seek 
Know that I'm gonna find you 
Make sure you get left or you lеave 

[Pre-Chorus: Rosé & Jisoo]
ROSE 
I saw you 
And knew what I was trying to do 

JISOO
I had to play it real, rеal smooth 
And once I finally made my move 

[Chorus: Jennie & Jisoo] 
I'm crazy over you (Ah, ah) 
Over you, only you (Ah, ah) 
I'm crazy over you Like eee, eee, eee 

[Verse 2: Jennie & Lisa]
JENNIE 
Feels wrong but it's right, right 
Blacked out, no night light 
Pinked out like Fight Night 
Maxed out of my mind and the price right 
Might buy, might bite

LISA 
Never the regular degular 
Would clean my mess up 
But I rather mess it up 
Simple is so-so, I need that oh no 
Don't you know I'm loco? 

[Pre-Chorus: Jisoo & Rosé]
JISOO 
I saw you 
And knew what I was trying to do

ROSE 
I had to play it real, real smooth 
And once I finally made my move 

[Chorus: Jennie & Jisoo] 
I'm crazy over you (Ah, ah) 
Over you, only you (Ah, ah) 
I'm crazy over you Like eee, eee, eee 

[Bridge: Jennie & Rosé]
JENNIE 
Boy, by the time I'm done 
I won't be the only one 
Acting like you made me 
You can't blame me

ROSE 
Swear once you get a taste 
You gon' take my place 
And you'll love me crazy 

[Outro: All, Lisa & Rosé] 
Sound the alarms 
I'ma be mad 'til you get me back in them arms 
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah 
Charge 
Give me all you got 
Go insane with it better love hard 
Love me like crazy I love you crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment